 |
I'm an artistic sort, a Christian stay-at-home mother of two amazing little boys {The Monster and The Bunny}. I have other blogs, but this is my "Momma" blog. Hopefully, I'll start actually using it for Momma type posts.
| February 19, 2008 |
| Hey there! |
Okay, I assume I might have people reading this blog again, so I'm making a new post.
I don't ever post here, because I have other blogs that I maintain.
My main blog is: http://allykatt.livejournal.com I also use my MySpace a bit: http://www.myspace.com/allykatt87
I found this spiffy new layout because it reminds me of me, though it's not my art. I should do a painting of my own to make a layout, but who really has that kind of time?
Anyway, welcome to my blog! I might change my mind and use it more, or I might just continue in my 4 year trend of only using blogger to comment on other people's blogs!Labels: intro |
posted by AllyKatt @ 7:47 PM   |
|
|
|
AllyKatt's other OTHER blog. ;_) | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health
|
| |
|
 |
| |
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: AllyKatt
Home: Ada, Oklahoma, United States
About Me: AKA Designs is an independent creative design company specializing in knitting, sewing and decorating design. Check back often for new posts, designs, and downloadable patterns!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
| Affiliates |
|

|
|
|